Jaiyen Spa will be reopening July 5th!
That’s right, Sonoma County has lifted the restrictions and is allowing Spa’s to open. We are very excited to provide you with our wide range of massages and body treatments, which will surely result in a healthier and happy body, mind, and spirit!
Jaiyen will be initiating their own safety protocols in addition to state and county policies and procedures. We are committed to providing you with a safe environment that aligns with expert suggestions. Our management team has redefined our cleaning and safety standards, so our guests can feel safe, relax and be pampered by a highly trained practitioner. We look forward to serving you soon.
- If you feel sick or are showing any signs of the Corona virus please call and reschedule or cancel your appointment.
- Masks must be worn at all times when in the spa.
- A spa attendant will check your temperature at the door with touch free thermometer before you enter the building.
- All clients must use the hand sanitizing station in the lobby immediately after entering the spa.
- We will be requiring a credit card at the time of booking to keep on our booking system so we can check you out hands free.
- For a limited time we are not accepting cash as a form of
- We will be reopening with a limited Schedule;
Monday & Tuesday: Appointments only
Our website will soon reflect the changes in policies. If you have any questions Please feel free to call us here at the spa. 707-861-3562
Ja & Jaiyen Spa Team